Does best value car mean cheapest car to you? Or, do you connect value with size, function, mileage, performance, or resale value? If so, best value cars can be found among many General Motors models at Whiteside Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac.
- Sub-Compact Car: Try the Chevy Sonic, a sharp looking sub-compact in 4-door and 5-door hatchback versions with comfort and high-tech highlights you don't usually get for the money: OnStar and Bluetooth.
- Small SUV: The Chevrolet Equinox moves standing still. The sleek design holds a new V6 with more power and fuel-efficiency with 23 City/31 Hwy. It is a comfortable 5-seater with a high-safety rating.
- Mid-Sized SUV: Chevrolet Traverse sports a new exterior and interior. Among the affordable SUVs, it's proven versatile comfort, and economical (for its class). It seats 8 or opens a huge cargo space. It comes standard with backup camera and Bluetooth connectivity. Additional tech options are upgrades.
- Hybrid Vehicle: The Chevy Volt is dashing and sophisticated. It can get 900 miles between gas fill-ups and Kelly Blue Book and J. D. Power endorsements.
- Mid-Size: Think Buick LaCrosse as Detroit stretches to compete with the imports. This is not your grand-dad's Buick. Premium materials and colors forge a striking bullet. The 2013 introduces GM's eAssist technology, a sort of mid-hybrid returning high EPA performance.
- Luxury SUV: The Cadillac Escalade takes the prize again and sets the standard for design and performance. Standards include rear-view camera, temperature controlled front seats and market-setting dashboard interface.
- Luxury Sedan: The Cadillac XTS races ahead in design. No lumbering boxcar or Euro-copy, this sedan is breathtakingly modern, well-crafted, and powerful. Proportioned yet spacious, it surrounds you with luxury and technology.
- Resale Value: Kelly Blue Book ranks the Chevrolet Camaro SS as the “Best Resale Value” in the High Performance Car and Sports Car categories and the Volt in the Electric Car category.
Value may be in the eye of the beholder, but these best value cars more than meet the top industrial metrics. Each has won acclaim in one competition or another. Looks, feel, technology, power, utility, fuel efficiency, and price - each and all has its own value.
If you're ready to start the search for your next vehicle purchase and you want something that is a great value, look no further than Whiteside Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. We won't be satisfied until you are.